We all know the mobile usage has been growing rapidly in the past few years, with the increasing popularity of smart phones. Surprisingly, the vast majority of companies still do not have a mobile-optimized website!
Here are a few more facts on mobile that you may find interesting:
1. Mobile internet usage is projected to overtake desktop internet usage by 2014. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
2. 74% of consumers will wait 5 seconds for a web page to load on their mobile device before abandoning the site. (Source: Gomez)
3. 46% of consumers are unlikely to return to a mobile site if it didn’t work properly during their last visit. (Source: Gomez)
4. One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
5. The majority of us use their smart phones while at the store (Source: Google)
Need a mobile optimised website to take advantage of the shift to smart phone usage then visit The Local Group and we’ll take care of everything